Bus-Line LCD Intelligent Alarm Control Host
|1-99 100-299 300-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $61.7 US $59.7 US $58.2 US $56.7 US $55.7|
|Purchase Qty. (unit)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Colorful Box Packed or OEM|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: WL-ZX-64
- Function: Networked
- Alarm Volume (within 1m): ≥110dB
- Receive Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Size: 25.5×23.3×72
- Relay Output: 1
- Power Supply: 11-30VDC
- Alarming Current: 850mA
- Specification: CE, ROHS
- HS Code: 8531100000
- Type: Security Alarm Host
- Usage: Door, Auto, Personal, Window
- Networking Mode: Dial-up
- Wiring Mode: Bus System
- Output: 64
- Protocol: Cid (Add Dial)
- Standby Current: 300mA
- Trademark: WALE/OEM
- Origin: Shenzhen, Guangdong
1, alarm host is designed for perimeter protection system, by two independent bus output interface, and can be connected to a variety of bus alarm equipment;
2, with a 64-zone expansion module for extension of 64 zones;
3, both the host and slave keyboards are full Chinese language LCD;
4, supports eight subordinate keyboard, and can be synchronized alarm and display;
5, the information can be released by the slave keyboard, alarm
6, support 9 user passwords, including a master password, 8 user codes
7, with bus connections to all detection devices and keyboard for easy wiring
8, support for 64 alarm indicator output and relay output linkage 64;
9, can be realized arm, stay arm, disarm and other operations by remote control.
1. All products have been strictly Quality Checked in house before packing.
2. All products have been well packed before shipping.
3. 3 years warranty is provided for all models. We will bear maintenance cost during warranty.
1. Samples and mini order will be delivered within 2-3 working days after the receipt of payment.
2. For order over 500pcs or customized order, lead time will be 4-6 working weeks after the receipt of payment. Please contact us to make sure the current inventory.
|protocol||CID (add dial)|