Automatic Switch Ceiling PIR Motion Sensor for Light (KG-2B)
|10-199 200-999 1,000-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $6 US $5 US $4 US $3.7|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: WL-KG-2B
- Usage: Anti-theft, Light
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Detection Distance: 6m
- Certificate: Ce and RoHS
- Trademark: WALE or OEM
- Specification: CE, ROHS, FCC
- HS Code: 8531100000
- Type: Sensor
- Installation Mode: Ceiling Mounted
- Application: Home, Industry, Communication Electronic Products, Special Equipment
- Detection Angle: 360 Degree
- Warranty: 2 Years Guarantee
- Transport Package: Colorful Box Packed or OEM
- Origin: Shenzhen, Guangdong
Ceiling Mounting Infrared Motion Sensor Detector for Light Switch
Working voltage: 180V-AC240V(50Hz/60Hz)
Detecting Method: human infrared
Self power: <0.016W/h
Detecting distance: 7m
Load lamp power: 1000W
Side view: 160 degree
Top view: 360 degree
Light control sensor: 5LUX-500LUX (adjustable)
Enviorment temperature: -20-+50 centigrade
Duration time: 16s~350s (adjustable)
The product is a new energy -saving switch, it adoptsintegrated circuit and the good sensitivity detector. It incorporates automatism, convenience, energy-saving, safety and practicality. It works by receiving human motion infrared rays. It can start the controlled load at once when one enters detection field. It can identify day and night automatically. Its installation is very convenient and using range is wide. It has the functions of power indication and detection indication.
|Power source: 100V/AC~130V/AC|
Power frequency: 50~60Hz
Rated load: 800W (110V/AC)
|Detection distance:6m max (24ºC)|
Detection range:120°(side view)
Working temperature: -20ºC~+40ºC
Power consumption: 0.5W (static 0.1W)
Detection speed:0.6 ~1.5m/s
· Can identify day and night automatically: The ambient-light can be adjusted freely according to consumer's desire when it works. It can work in the daytime andat night when you turn the switch to the "TEST" position. It can work only in the less than 10LUX ambient-light when you turn it to the "2", "3", "4" position. As for the adjustment pattern, please refer to the testing pattern.
· Power and detection indication: The indicator lamp is green when you switch on the power and it is red when sensor receives the induction signals. So it can show if the power and detection are normal.
· Time-delay is adjustable: time-delay can be set freely according to consumer's desire. Turn the switch clockwise. The "1" position (the minimum time) is about 5sec. "2" position is about 30sec, "3" position is 2min±30sec, "4" position is 6min±1min.
INSTALLATION:(see the following figure)
· Switch off the power.
· Turn clockwise the bottom-stand and take off it. The power wire cross the hole in the middle of bottom-stand.
· The bottom-stand is fixed on the selected position with inflated screw.
· Connect the power and the load into the connection-wire column of the sensor according to connection-wire diagram.
· The sensor aimed at the mouth of bottom-stand and turned anti-clockwise.
(see the right figure)
· Turn the switch to the "1" position,
· After switching on the power, the controlled load shouldn't work and the indicator lamp is green, after 5~10sec, the load should work and the indicator lamp is red. Under the no inductor signals condition, the load should stop working within 5~30sec. The indicator lamp is still green.
· After the first is out, make it sense again after 5~10sec, the load should work and the indicator lamp is red. The load should stop working within 5~15sec.
· Turn the switch to the "2" position. The inductor load shouldn't work in theambient-light more than 10lux. If you cover the detection window with the opaque objects (towel elc), the load should work. Under the no inductor signals condition, the load should stop working within 25~35sec.
· Electrician or experienced human can install it;
· The unrest objects can't be regarded the installation basis-face;
· In front of the detection window there aren't hinder or unrest objects effecting detection.
· Avoid installing it near air temperature alteration zones for example: air condition, central heating, etc
· Please don't open the case for your safety if you find the hitch after installation.
· If there are some difference between instruction and the function the product has, please give priority to product and sorry not to inform you additionally.
SOME PROBLEM AND SOLVED WAY
· The load don't work:
a.Check the power and the load;
b.If the load is good;
c.If the indicator lamp is green;
d.Please check if the working light correspond to the ambient light.
· The sensitivity is poor:
a.Please check if in front of the detection window there is hinder that effect to receive the signals.
b.Please check the ambient temperature;
c.Please check if the signals source is in the detection field;
dPlease check the installation height;
e.If the moving orientation is correct.
· The sensor can't shut automatically the load:
a.If there are continual signals in the detection fields;
b.If the time delay is set to the longest;
c.If the power correspond to the instruction.
d.If the air temperature change near the sensor, for example air condition or central heating etc.
|Power source||220~240V/AC, 100~130V/AC|
|Time setting||8±3sec Max:7±2min|
|Rated load||1200W(220~240V/AC) |
|Power consumption||0.45W(static 0.1W)|